Calling all Graduates
Are you a recent graduate from a Sport and Physical Activity Degree or Masters Programme that would like the opportunity to participate in an 11-month employment graduate programme with us?
Cara Sport Inclusion Ireland is delighted to be collaborating with Sport Ireland to offer a graduate the opportunity to participate in the Sport Ireland Aspire Graduate Programme and join our organisation at an exciting time as we:
- Launch a new 10-year vision for our organisation and embark on delivering a new and ambitious 5-year strategy.
- Continue to deliver and expand the roll out of the Xcessible Programme for Local Sports Partnerships, National Governing Bodies and Clubs.
- Host the National Active Disability Services Awards.
- Roll out the Active Healthy Me Programme for adults attending Adult Day Services across Ireland.
- Continue to deliver high standard inclusive training workshops with the support of our tutor network.
- Engage with youths with disabilities as part of our insights development to understand their experiences in leading an active and healthy lifestyle.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Aspire Graduate Programme. The closing date for applications is noon on Monday 27th Feb with interviews to be held the week of 6th of March 2023.
Cara Sport Inclusion Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to promoting, maintaining and adding to our diverse and inclusive work environment.